End of Financial Year Is Coming, Are You Prepared?

End of Financial Year Is Coming, Are You Prepared?
26-06-2018 |
In most cases premiums paid for your investment property are tax deductible*. Now is the perfect opportunity to also review your insurance arrangements for your investment property and here are a few questions to help you do just that:

Does your current policy….
> Cover damage caused by tenant’s pets?
> Cover flood damage?
> Cover losses suffered when your tenant is on a month-to-month lease?
> Cover accidental damage including clandestine drug labs?

If you are unsure of any of the above, it may be time to review your policy.
To arrange a quote for a specialised landlord insurance policy visit

*As a general rule, insurance premiums for investment properties are tax deductible, please check with your accountant. RentCover Underwriting Agency Pty Ltd (AR No. 325630) is an authorised representative of Elkington Bishop Molineaux Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 246986). RentCover is an agent of the insurer, QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited to issue insurance policies and handle claims. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement when deciding whether the insurance suits your needs – a copy can be found on www.rentcover.com.au) or by contacting 1800 661 662.